Karin is dragging me out of blogging hibernation by tagging me. Thanks Karin!
Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.
10 Years Ago (1998):
1. Been married to Mike for 3 years
2. Was still able to sleep past 7 a.m. on the weekends (No kids yet.)
3. Getting itchy to leave my corporate communications job (ended up leaving in March '99)
4. If I have the years right, Mike was still back in school which meant I was hanging out at Applebee's a lot while Mike was bartending.
5. Was the weight I want to be at now (sigh).
5 Things on Today's "To Do" List:
(Taking Karin's cue, we'll make this tomorrow since it's almost 9 p.m.)
1. In 65 minutes, get up, shower, dressed, get kids up, fed, dressed and drop them off at school.
2. Work (send out a press release, work on '09 budget)
3. Meet former boss for lunch (incidentally, the boss from my job in 1998!)
4. Call and schedule next appointment for dog trainer.
5. Drumroll please . . . GO TO GYM AND RUN ON TRACK!
5 Things that I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Quit my job.
2. Vacation in Hawaii.
3. Remodel house.
4. Go to gym everyday (ok nearly every day) while kids were in school.
5. Volunteer by doing PR/media relations work for nonprofits.
5 Places I have lived:
1. Chicago, IL
2. DeKalb, IL
3. Chicago, IL
4. Schaumburg, IL
5. Schaumburg, IL
(Different places in Chicago and Schaumburg)
Jobs I have had:
1. Retail - Madigan's
2. Concession stand worker at NIU football game (I lasted one football game)
2. Retail - Kohl's
3. NIU Dept. of Journalism office aide
4. Various (ok three) PR jobs before my current job . . .
5. Media Relations Director for a division of a well-known, global company
Now, I'm tagging....
Change of Pace (and Title)
2 years ago