- My weight loss efforts continue, and I'm down 7 pounds since January 1. I had really hoped to be down 10 by now, but such is life.
- I've run here and there, sometimes not because of a sore throat/cold that refused to go away, sometimes because of too busy with work, sometimes because effin' plantar fasciitis is back again.
- I'm officially signed up for Chicago 2009! Also signed up for the Chicago Police Foundation's Run to Remember, the Soldier Field 10 Mile and the 13.1 Chicago.
- I've become addicted to Facebook and must stop. It's been good to keep up with Jill, Chris and Karin via Facebook, but I also have to get back to reading blogs.
- Facebook has been good because I've been able to reconnect with some long-lost friends, including my college roommate. Fifteen years later and we find out that we're both running Chicago!
Not an exciting return to the blogging world, I know, but for now I must get back to the parts of my life that do not require a laptop. Be back soon!