Saw this on Mike's blog who found it at Unfocused Me's blog.
1. How do you like your eggs?
Until my first pregnancy, not at all. Now, poached.
2. How do you take your coffee/tea?
I don't. And neither does Mike, which is why we annoy the hell out of our family guests at the kids' birthday parties because when you don't drink coffee, you rarely think of buying/making coffee. We started catching on when some family members started stopping at Dunkin' Donuts for coffee on the way to our house.
3. Favorite breakfast food.
4. Peanut butter.
Not sure what I'm supposed to say about this. Do I eat it? Yes, only on toast before a run. (Ha! I've worked running into this post on my running blog!)
5. What kind of dressing on your salad?
Italian or French or Thousand Island or Ranch or Garlic. I'm not picky. (No Mike, I'm not.)
6. Coke or Pepsi?
Until baby #2, Pepsi. Now, ick. Diet Coke, or if I really feel like I need a caffeine boost, regular Coke. (I know that there isn't more caffeine in regular Coke, but psychologically, it helps me. Don't judge.)
7. You're feeling lazy. What do you make?
Nothing. I ask Mike what he's making us. (What do I make ever? I'm not the cook, Mike is.)
8. You're feeling really lazy. What kind of pizza do you order?
If it were up to me alone, just about everything except anchovies and sausage.
9. You feel like cooking. What do you make?
10. Do any foods bring back good memories?
Hmmm. Beer nuggets from NIU. I really enjoyed college.
What are beer nuggets? It's a DeKalb, IL thing. Deep fried pizza dough served with warm pizza sauce (or cheese sauce). Perfect at 3 a.m.
11. Do any foods bring back bad memories?
The chili my husband makes. Wait, I'm not trying to be mean. He knows where this is going. I actually used to love his chili but I ate it when I was two months pregnant - - and sick daily - - with our daughter. I couldn't keep much down, including the chili. The bathroom episode from the chili was the sickest (most sick?) I was during the whole pregnancy.
12. Do any foods remind you of someone?
Cranberry juice. My grandmother drank it every day and she was always scared of running out of it.
13. Is there a food you refuse to eat?
Unfortunately, no. Wait, Italian Sausage. Just not a fan.
14. What was your favorite food as a child? Chocolate.
15. Is there a food that you hated as a child but now like? Meatloaf. Didn't like my mom's, like Mike's (sorry mom)
16. Is there a food that you liked as a child but now hate? Peanut butter and jelly17. Favorite fruits and vegetables. Grapes, tomatoes, asparagus (but only very cold with salt)
18. Favorite junk food. Ding dong's. Which is why I never buy them. Because I would eat them.
19. Favorite between meal snack. Pretzels . . .or lately, Hersey's Pumpkin Spice kisses. They are awesome.
20. Do you have any weird food habits?
Not sure about now but as a kid I couldn't switch between foods on my plate. I had to eat all of the mashed potatoes before moving on to the turkey, all of the turkey before moving on to the corn, etc.
21. You're on a diet. What food(s) do you fill up on?
Unfortunately everything I'm not supposed to be eating while I'm on the diet.
22. You're off your diet. Now what would you like?
Lou Malnati's pizza or Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Brownie ice cream. Wait, both.
23. How spicy do you order Indian/Thai? Very
24. Can I get you a drink? A glass of Riesling.
25. Red or White Wine? See above.
26. Favorite dessert? Chocolate ice cream or Portillo's Chocolate Cake. No Portillo's in your area? You're missing out.
I swear I'll start blogging about running (and start running) again once I get over this damn cold. Now I have to go check and see if we have any Pumpkin kisses left in the house.