Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hello Out There? . . .Thank You . . .and Run Like a Mother

Thank you to The Ramsey Family and The Pinn Family for your donations to the American Cancer Society!

Hello out there? Family? Friends? Appreciate your support guys but also trying to raise another $2,400 in 4 1/2 months for the American Cancer Society so please don't wait to donate! I know you're out there . . . (yes, brother-in-law JPF, I'm talking to you!)

On a completely unrelated note, I came across Kristina's blog today and saw the shop she set up to raise funds for the Dana - Farber Cancer Institute. I love the "Run Like a Mother" items, pretty clever. Anyone who still has my Mother's Day gift to order . . .ahem, ahem . .this would be a good idea too.

Reality (and logic) has set in regarding my training for Chicago '08. More info on my training schedule to come later.

No comments: