Monday, May 26, 2008

Marathon Training: Day 1

New week, new schedule. When I prepared my marathon training schedule with a few extra weeks thrown in in case of illness and injury, I didn't think I'd be using one of the sick weeks right off the back. Jesus.

So let's start this again.

On board for this week: 3, 4, 3, 5 - total, 15 miles.

I will be immensely proud of myself if I can stick to the schedule and complete that because this is going to be a very busy week at work and a busy weekend. As always, running around the kids. Meaning . . .running when they're still asleep or when Mike is home for the kids. Mike home is another challenge to the schedule . . .our work schedules are rarely complimentary.

Plan to knock off the first 3 miler when Mike gets home from work today.

Favorite Running Song of the Day: "Sky" by Joshua Radin

2 comments:

tamblair said...

Thanks for your comment!! And good luck with your training. I'll be checking in to see how it's coming along!

Jenn said...

Thanks Tamara!