Thanks to Lisa, Karin, Tamara and Terri for the good wishes for my Half Marathon. Will post a full race report, likely tomorrow, but really tired, so for now I leave you with:
- I finished.
- I did not come in last.
- The weather was beautiful.
- The Race was extremely well-organized.
- The volunteers were fantastic.
- No new injuries.
- My kids greeted me at home with two homemade medals, which I treasure more than any P.R.
- While I didn't think it was remotely possible to achieve a worse time than 2007's Half Marathon, I came pretty damn close.
- Tummy issues turned my Half into Porta Potty Tour 2008.
- While the plan was to be fully rested, I started the Half with about 4 hours of sleep.
More to come. . .
Change of Pace (and Title)
3 years ago