Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Good Running Songs?

Are your speakers on? I added a few of the songs on my running playlist to the blog. My running playlist, like my music taste overall, tends to run the gamut (that's what happens when a Duran Duran, New Order-loving person falls in love with and marries a heavy metal fan) from Metallica to Tegan and Sara to Queensryche to Rob Thomas. Have a good running song? Let me know about it in the comments section.

Gotta take advantage of decent weather today and my last day off of work and go run outside.

Thank you to the Strom Family and my friend Lindsay Bechtel for their donations to the American Cancer Society and support of my marathon quest!

3 comments:

Stuart said...

A new one on my playlist Never Enough by The Cure

Jenn said...

I'll have to check that out, thanks for the suggestion!

Anonymous said...

Lately, I've had How Far We've Come by Matchbox 20 flowing through my mind every time I run, and I think about running every time I listen to it, I think crazy thoughts like, hm, I should sign up for another half, or a marathon, or an ultra!

...on second thought, maybe don't listen to it. ;D