Friday, March 28, 2008

I'm Going to Win the Lottery!


Ok, so this isn't running related . . .


The fortune in my fortune cookie (I had pad thai for lunch, probably not on The Runner's Diet) says "You will soon be crossing great waters on a fun vacation."


Sweet! Well now, Mike and I don't have any plans for a vacation this summer (in fact, we'll be lucky to get time off at the same time) so the logical conclusion is that the Lottery ticket I bought yesterday (for tonight's drawing) is a winner and we will be $113 million dollars richer (or $14 million after we divide among parents and siblings, I'm nice that way.)


Then, after we claim our winnings I will quit my job and we will take a fun vacation on great waters to Hawaii.


I know what you're thinking. Cynics.


1 comment:

Mike said...

Do we have to split it evenly? :) I guess we can find a way to enjoy the 13 million.