Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I've Hit Rock Bottom

Well, relatively speaking anyway. I'm not in the Britney category.

After sending emails to family and friends requesting their support for my American Cancer Society charity run, I proceeded to plop down in front of the TV, watch The Biggest Loser and eat Betty Crocker chocolate frosting out of the can.

For dinner.

Mike started to question it but after 19 years together, he has seen this before.

Work stress/why can't we get this house organized stress/oh dear mother of God I still haven't sent Aunt Mary Lou her Christmas gift stress -- all of it led me to the tub o' frosting.

But if this is rock bottom, I can only go up. So family, friends, please send some dollars to the American Cancer Society and motivate me off the couch and on to the treadmill.

I have a Marathon to run in 240 days.

No comments: