Friday, February 15, 2008

Running My Ass Off

I'm going to run my ass off this weekend. Enough foolin' around, I have to get my head in the game.

Oh crap, now I have the High School Musical song in my head. Those of you with kids preschool age and older will know what I mean. I bet you have the song in your head now too. You're welcome.

I also added another race to my calendar, the DeKalb Corn Fest 10k. Mike and I had been talking about it doing it this year but the tragedy at NIU got me thinking about it again. NIU is our alma mater, it's the place where we met so although it might seem odd, I just feel like we have to visit DeKalb sometime soon.

Ok, gotta go sign up for the Soldier Field 10 Mile.

Where are my marathon partners? Jeanine, Kim, Lauren, Keith, Jon H.? Sign up soon if you haven't already! Registration tally is climbing.

No comments: